Sankranti & Ugaadi 2017 celebrations!
Venue: Hindu Temple of Atlanta - 5851 Georgia 85, Riverdale, GA 30274
Date: Saturday, March 18th, 2017
Time: 5PM - 9 PM
NKK is inviting all the interested cultural program directors wishing to present the group cultural programs on this day are requested
to send the details of their presentation along with participants list at the following forms
Last date for program registration through the below mentioned forms - March 5th, 2017.
Program Directors Or Choreographers, Please Register Click To Register
Any kids or Adults who want to participate? Click To Participate
Any Program Director who wants to direct Drama/Dance/Skit etc., but need participants?
Click For Participants
Following are the guidelines to present your program/s:
* All Participants (in case of the children - their parents) must be paid members for 2017. It is choreographer's responsibility to verify membership.
* Participants are allowed to participate in one program only.
* Only group programs are allowed with at least of 6 participants, each program duration is limited to 10 minutes and dramas are limited to less than 30 minutes
* Please fill the complete and accurate information in the above form(s), your program name is a must in the registration form
* Do not submit your entries more than once to avoid confusions
* Last date for program registration is March 5th, 2017. Late entries may not be entertained
* NKK will not entertain any other mode of program registrations other than above mentioned form(s)
* Please use the Notes section on the forms to mention your special requirements for your program
* Please contact NKK via e-mail if you have any questions
We are requesting volunteers both children and adults to do Emcee (announce/introduce) programs who are not part of any cultural programs.
Emcees should be able to speak Kannada on stage. If you are interested, please email us.
Also, if you know anyone wishing to present a program or not receiving this e-mail, let NKK know.
As always, we appreciate your support and encouragement.
Nrupathunga Kannada Koota